Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pillow case review!



Pillow cases, I know everyone thinks every pillow case is the same.Usually I agree because I'm not really one to be to picky. The set that I received came in pink, which works great because I have a little girl and she just loves this color, of course she is one so she loves all colors. It is a very vibrant color and the case itself seemed to be pretty well made, with no lose strings or tears or rips in the fabric. 


As you can see they came in a set of two, which is ideal because most people have two pillows on their bed. it came very neatly packaged and even though my ups man left it out in the rain it was completely untouched.

If you are interested in checking out these pillow cases they can be found here once they are back in stock.

  • I received this item for my honest opinion.
  • This post contains a link to a site I do not own or run.

No comments:

Post a Comment