Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Incredible Dorka Ebook Review.



I love reading and thankfully I passed that to my children. My little girl and my little boy adore reading with mommy and daddy, so naturally when I got a childrens book to review I was happy. However my happiness didn't last long. When I hear kids book I sort of expect pictures...and was sad to see the only picture was on the front of the book(though this may have just been the copy I was sent). So needless to say my kids weren't very interested because they are at the stage where the pictures kind of make it easier to follow along. 

The story itself wasn't bad and it would have been a great read for this kids, but again without pictures they just weren't really interested in it. maybe it was meant for older children than mine and perhaps if they were older they would have enjoyed it more but for now really all I can say is it was a cute and good story, definitely not for toddlers as there are no pictures.

  • I received this item for my honest opinion, yours might vary from mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment