Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Gold Class Matcha! Review



Admittedly I wasn't sure how this worked or how to use it when this arrived. I was expecting like a loose leaf tea, though if I had read I would have realized that's not what this was. This comes in a 1.06 oz tin. You mix about 1tsp in to every 2ozs of water, more or less if you prefer a stronger or less strong taste. Then you simply drink it! It has such a rich and delicious tea!



The little tin makes a good amount of tea, but this is pretty much the top quality that you can get, and it is generally only used for ceremonial reasons, however it is delicious enough that you can drink it any time! This tea isn't just delicious but it also has amazing benefits! This is great for your immune system and great for your digestive system as well. It has a lot more benefits to so if you are interested I highly recommend looking more into it and doing some research on the internet.

If you are interested in trying this it can be found HERE for around 25 dollars.


  • I received this item for my honest opinion.
  • Amazon is always changing their prices I can not control this.

No comments:

Post a Comment