Friday, May 8, 2015

Hot chocolate review!



If you're like me then you love delicious drinks! I've always loved hot chocolate, so naturally when I was selected to test a k-cup version of hot chocolate I was super excited! Turns out I had every reason to be excited because this hot chocolate is rich and delicious! Truthfully it's some of the best hot chocolate I have ever had, and it's even better because they are k-cups so they are quick and easy, and would be great for a cold day!


This came in a 24 pack, which is pretty big, making 24 cups of hot chocolate. The price is great, especially compared to most k-cups. They are rich and delicious, truly a great cup of hot chocolate.

If you are interested in trying this for yourself you can purchase it HERE for about $16 right now! That's a steal for this many k-cups!

  • I received this item for my honest opinion.
  • Amazon's prices are always changing I can't help that.

No comments:

Post a Comment