Sunday, May 17, 2015

Dish cloths Review!

I wasn't to sure about the idea of these scrub cloths at first, but after trying them first hand I am very pleased. Where I live we have really terrible hard water, which makes it nearly impossible to keep any dishcloth or sponge for long because they start smelling after a couple uses. This is different, i didn't have that problem at all, plus they are washer safe, so when they need it I just toss them in the laundry and they are good to go allover again.



They work well on dishes and are gentle enough that I can use them on my non-stick pans as well as all my other dishes. Which is another bonus cause I don't have to switch cleaning cloths while doing dishes I can just use the same one for everything. 

If you are interested in trying out these new washcloths they can be found HERE

  • I received this item at a discount for my honest opinion.
  • Amazon's prices are always changing I can't help this

No comments:

Post a Comment