Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bubble bathReview



My kids love bubble baths but so do I! It's a great chance for mom to relax without the kids and a great break. When I got selected to try this bubble bath out I was super excited. When I received it, it was wrapped tightly in bubble wrap, so their were no issues with it breaking or spilling. The bottle itself was a little smaller than I was expecting but I quickly learned that a little bit of this stuff goes a long way. 



It has an amazing smell that really makes you feel relaxed. Not only does it smell good but it also dissolves completely in the water and doesn't leave any gross residue like some other bubble bath I have used in the past. It is also all natural which means it is gentle enough to use on a baby as well! Not only is it bubble bath but it is also good for shampoo and body wash making it a great 3-in-1 product.

If you are interested in checking out this product it can be found HERE
And you can check out their facebook page HERE


  • I received this item for my honest opinion.
  • This contains links to other pages that are not mine and I have nothing to do with.

No comments:

Post a Comment