Sunday, May 17, 2015

Aeropress Metal Filter review



The Aeropess is a great coffee maker but with all coffee makers you need a good filter. Luckily I was chosen to product test this one by The Bean tree company, and I am very pleased. it works perfectly with my Aeropress and the best part about it is reusable and super easy to clean as well. The stainless steel it is made of makes it last for a good long time, especially if you take care of it.



Such a better and more green option than those paper ones! This is a money saving and all in all a great option! It's durable and seems to be well made, I've been using it for a couple weeks now without an issue.

I use this to make my favorite coffee and it really helps brew the perfect cup every time. The filter is just the right thickness, it keeps all the grounds out of my coffee and makes a great cup.

The filter also comes with a 60 day free trail so if you end up not liking it then you can return it for full refund. That's a pretty good deal if you ask me.

If you are interested in learning more check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment