Tuesday, June 2, 2015

PurSabino Yoga Socks Review


I love trying new things, and yoga has always been something I have been interested in trying.
 So when I was selected to try these socks I was definitely excited. When I first got them I was a little confused by them as was my husband. However, I quickly put them on, got out my mat and gave them a shot. It didn't take long to realize just why they look the way they do.

The open toes make it easy for you to be able to move around and get into different positions, but they also really help you grip the yoga mat as well. The socks were a good fit, not to tight but not falling down while I was wearing them either. 

If you are interested in checking out these Yoga Socks they can be found Here.





  • Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm917fac06d4daae681dabfe964ca8c74e
  • Remember amazons prices are always changing I can not control this.

No comments:

Post a Comment