Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Toddler pillow and pillow case Review!



My son is terrible with pillows. They usually don't last him a very long time at all. He has ripped his pillows, he has spilled things on it, and so much more. I've been looking for a good alternative that would hold up better to him.

This pillow and pillow case have been exactly what I was looking for. Not only do they hold up pretty well to him and all his playing with them(because come on it's never just a pillow), but this pillow is also super easy to wash which with kids it is ALWAYS a plus! The  pillowcase is just as easy to wash and seems to withstand the dirt extremely well. 

The best part of this is that it is perfectly his size. It's smaller than a normal pillow and he loves that it is just his size, fitting great on his toddler bed. 

If you are interested in trying them out for yourself the pillow can be found HERE and the pillowcase can be found HERE'

  • I received this item at a complete discount for my honest and unbiased opinion
  • This post contains a link to amazon, which I do not own or control.

No comments:

Post a Comment