Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Waist trimmer! Review!



I wasn't to sure how to use this thing at first to be honest with you.  The waist trimmer seems very well made, and all the fabric seems perfect. The stitching seems nice and even with no lose threads. The trimmer is very adjustable and will fit almost anyone. It looks fine under clothing to which is a huge plus for me.


Now on to what this is for. The basic idea is that it will help you sweat out your access water. Which in return will help you slim down and lose weight. It seems to work pretty well for me. You can wear it all day, or just when you are working out. It all depends on which you prefer. I like to wear it all day as it makes you look and feel slimmer, and it looks great underneath clothing!

If you are interested in checking out this product you can find it HERE

  • I received this item for my honest and unbiased opinion.
  • I do not own amazon or sell this item, sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment