Thursday, June 4, 2015

Blue tooth headphones review!



I have been trying to get more active, with summer on it's way(sort of...if Pa ever makes up it's mind) I am hoping to get out more. Walking with the kids is one of my favorite hobbies, but sometimes it would be nice to listen to music when I am walking, but come on no one wants to deal with the mess of the cords. Well, these headphones completely eliminate that issue! 

These headphones are bluetooth so all you have to do is set up your music and your phone or mp3 player, put the player in your pocket and put the headphones on and you will be all set! The sounds is pretty awesome and they are a perfect fit in my ears. They are really nice and soft head phones and work well with my ipod.

If you would like to see more about these headphones you can check them out Here


  • I received this item for my honest opinion.
  • This contains a link to amazon. I do not run that site or sell this item,

No comments:

Post a Comment