Saturday, June 6, 2015

Chalk marker and label review



I have seen these chalk markers pretty much every where and I knew I wanted to give them a try. So when I was selected to try out these calk markers afood for nd the labels I was so excited! This set included 10 markers, 2 extra tips for them and 8 chalk board labels. I thought it was a very nice set. 

I have to admit I LOVED this. The chalk board labels are so easy to put on and write on, and then to rewrite on them you simply clean them off with a little water and you are ready to go. The chalk markers really have so many uses!! I used my chalk board markers and labels to label my herb plants. They work perfectly on my planters and stick fairly well, just avoid getting the back of them dirty as it will keep them from sticking.

I have also used the markers alone to make signs, and even label my food for in the fridge or freeze, just allow them to dry before putting them in or else it will mess it up. Definitely a useful set to keep around the house.

If you are interested in checking these out for yourself they can be found HERE

  • I received this item for my honest opinion.
  • This post contains links to sites i don't own or control.


No comments:

Post a Comment