Sunday, June 14, 2015

Magnetic close shoes! Review!



Sometimes getting kids to wear shoes is one of the hardest parenting jobs. My son hates shoes. Not that I can blame him cause generally I don't like shoes either. However he is rather fond of his boots, but I knew with summer coming boots aren't really reasonable. It gets so hot here in the summer! 

I am so glad I got selected to try these sandals. They work so well and he loves them. The coolest thing is that they have magnetic closures so he feels special because he can fasten them without my help! Another reason he really loves these shoes is because they have awesome cars on them, and he just loves the cars.


If you are interested in checking these awesome sandals out for yourself you can find them HERE

  • I received this item for my honest and unbiased opinion.
  • I do not own or control amazon sorry.


1 comment:

  1. These sound great.I think they would be awesome for special needs children too.They could feel independent:)

    ReplyDelete