Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SELS LED Candles! Review!!!!


I love candles, they just smell so pretty and they create such a nice and relaxing atmosphere. However having two kids well...sometimes candles are't the most realistic option  for me. We all now how kids can be and it only takes one second for them to get into something they aren't supposed too, so for me finding an alternative solution really was a must. 

I was so excited when I found and got the chance to test these awesome LED flameless candles! They are such a great alternative and such an awesome item. They light up awesomely and even flicker as if they are really burning. It definitely gives it a very realistic feel and look. These are great for relaxing or maybe even setting the mood for a romantic night.


They even have a little bit of a smell to it. It's a pleasant smell but honestly I can't quite place it, maybe like a pina colada smell? I'm not positive. The best part about these candles are they are remote control. You can turn them on and off without having to touch them. The remote also gives you the ability to turn the flickering off and also a timing option! They really are a nice addition to any room. I use mine in the bathroom but am really considering getting a set for my bedroom as well!



If you're interested in getting your own set you can find them HERE for about 20 dollars! What a great buy! Did I mention they come with all the batteries too! So you can open it up and won't have to worry about finding batteries for them! They also have a couple different kind of these to pick from so you can get the set that is perfect for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment