Thursday, April 23, 2015

Fractionated Coconut oil! Review



I got the pleasure of testing this Fractionated Coconut oil for free thanks to Tomoson and I must say I am in love! It has so many amazing uses! Not only that but it is hypoallergenic, and so soft that its safe for on babies. It has no smell to it, but you can easily add your own smell! It also works as a great carrier oil for essential oils!

Not only is this coconut oil great to add with essential oils but it is also great for a lot more uses. Here are some of my personal favorites!
  • diaper cream
  • Soaps
  • lotions
  • bodywscrubs
I also found out the painful way that it is great on burns. One night I spilled a boiling cup of tea all over my hand, after looking for ways to relieve the pain i quickly found lots of places that said to mix a little coconut oil with lavender and rub it into the burnt area. It worked awesome and really helped reduce the pain in my hand.

If you are interested in trying out this coconut oil yourself it can be found HERE for right around 14 dollars! 


No comments:

Post a Comment