Friday, April 10, 2015

Peppermint Essential oil! Review


Keeping with the whole natural remedies theme, I have another essential oil for you!
I am really starting to LOVE these oils. They have so many uses, and they are so easy to store too, so you can keep them around without an issue, and I really don't think they go bad either! Major plus!

I received this Peppermint essential oil from Tomoson for my honest opinion. It came in a large 4oz. bottle, it even came with its own dropper, making it easy for you to mix oils and other thing.


After receiving it I immediately started looking into the different uses for peppermint oil, and here are some of my favorites!

  1. Use a couple drops on your stomach or wrists for help with motion sickness
  2. add a drop to tea to help with regulating your digestive system
  3. It's also great for colds and congestion.
  4. It also helps keep pests away!

These are just a few of my favorite uses I found for this oil. I know there are a lot more but I can't list them all! it also helps curb your appetite simply by smelling it. If you are interested in giving this essential oil a test you can find it on amazon HERE for right around $15.00 with free prime shipping! Also feel free to check out their Facebook page and their Website


  • This item was provided for me for my honest opinion
  • Amazon prices are always changing, I can't control this.
  • This page contains an outside link

No comments:

Post a Comment