Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hot cocoa and coffee mix! Review!!!!

I love my coffee and my hot cocoa. However going out and getting myself a specialty coffee really starts adding up. Five dollars here, Five dollars there. It can add up fast. I have been dying to find a cheaper alternative. Thanks to these I have found that alternative. 


I was selected to test these awesome drink mixes and I couldn't be happier. My personal favorite is definitely the Salted Caramel hot cocoa powder. It s delicious and honestly I could eat it by itself, but it makes an even better drink. You use 2 1/3 tbsp with 8oz of water to make a drink, though you can add if you prefer a stronger blend. I then add whip cream and drizzle chocolate syrup in mine to make the perfect cup. The coffee is similar but with a much stronger taste, and its suggested you use 4tps to an 8oz glass, then I just top it the same way.





Both cans come sealed as pictured above so you know they are safe and fresh!
If you are interested in trying these out for your self the Cocoa can be found HERE and the Coffee can be found HERE


  • I received this item for my honest opinion, they might be different than your own.
  • Amazon's prices are always changing. I can't control this.

No comments:

Post a Comment