Friday, April 17, 2015

Mosiso scale! Review

Everyone needs a bathroom scale, but finding the right one is a bit harder. Their are so many to choose from, digital, bluetooth and more than I can honestly even list. When I am looking for a scale I look for accuracy, for it to read in the measurements that I want, looks, and the ability to hide it if i want to.

This scale has all of that. It is a slim glass top scale. The slim design makes it super easy to store. it's very light weight, making it easy to move. Have i mentioned that it is a beautiful scale. It comes in both pink and blue. I personally chose the pink one. Both colors have a dark vine design on them, with a lighter pink or blue background.


It's a very accurate scale too! I checked my sons weight on it after he went to the doctor and both scales gave the same weight. I love how accurate it is because I know I can trust it. It also is able to give you your weight in different measurements such as Kg, lbs and St. It's easy to switch from one unit to the other with a small switch on the back. 

It's very durable to, my kids love it but they don't understand you can't jump on it. It held up to the first couple jumps before I took it off of them. If you are interested in this beautiful scale you can fine them HERE for right around 20 dollars!

  • I received this item for my honest opinion. Yours may be different.
  • Amazon's prices are constantly, I can no control this 

No comments:

Post a Comment