Monday, April 13, 2015

Chill Pal! Review

My husband is a hard worker. He works on a farm, and is a heavy equipment operator. On top of that he is currently remodeling my entire house. Of course, he's always getting hot because of all the hard work he is doing and the fact that it's tarting to warm up here in PA.

So naturally when I received this to review I knew it would be more for him than for anyone else in the house. We have had it for about a week now and it has been well used. I love how easy it is to clean, after all it is machine washable! It's easy to use and easy to store as well, when you are finished with it you simply ring it out and put it back into the container.


It eems like it would be a very durable item, and my husband has used it while hanging up drywall, and putting in studs and so much more. It ha held up to all the dirt and grime, and if it gets to bad I just put it into the wash with the rest of my towels and have no trouble. Also their is a money back guarantee, so if you find that it just isn't for you then you don't have to worry. 

It is definitely a handy little thing to keep around. I imagine it would even be great to keep in an emergency kit as it would help cool someone down if they were to over heat. 

If you are interested in getting one of these for yourself or maybe even a friend they can be found HERE for right around $12.00 with free shipping if you're a prime member!

  • This item was provided to me for my honest opinion.
  • Amazon's prices are always changing I can not control this.

No comments:

Post a Comment