Friday, April 17, 2015

Heart shaped pendant! Review

My husband always says I have expensive taste, and admittedly I do. I love pretty things, and as we all know a lot of the prettier things cost more money. However this beautiful necklace is a steal of a deal! 


It is an absolutely stunning necklace! I received the red one because I felt it kind of had a Gothic appeal to it, and I love Gothic design. As it states on the Amazon page, it is designed by William Wang and made in the USA. It's made of Swarovski Elements Crystal Stone and finished with platinum, making for a very expensive looking necklace. it comes with a beautiful chain that is the perfect length for me, and the box was even adorable(see pic below), I definitely felt like this was a very unique and special necklace.


Mothers day is coming up and this beauty would be a great present for any mother or mom to be!  If you would be interested in learning more or purchasing it, it can be found HERE for right around 80 dollars right now! What a steal for something so pretty!

  • Remember Amazon's prices are always changing I can't control this
  • i received this item for my honest opinion. Yours might be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment